Saturday, September 13, 2014

Meet Your Vape Princess


Hi guys! Chanti here!! Some of you already know, but for those who do not already know.. I am really big into the vape revolution happening in RL. Vaping helped me quit smoking cigarettes. I am so very happy to see that people are starting to join the change. I have been dubbed the Vape Princess among some of the local vapors in my community and online vape community. Aside from my amazing vape buy in world at TMD. I also got this great bodysuit from Aphodisiac which is a great staple to any outfit. AND! last but not least... went a little crazzyy at Collabor88 this round. Can you tell I love purple?!
Alright, on to the rest of my outfit and credits!! I know you want all this goodness!!

Oh! And by the way!!! Do you vape in RL?! Click here for some amazing juice! ;) (USA ONLY, SORRY)

Hair: Clawtooth. Heathers- Exquisite Reds @ Collabor88
Skin: DeeTaleZ Leyna EXLUSIVE 1 @  The Chapter 4
Eyes: IKON. Hope Eyes- Wight (NEW!)
Eyeliner: MOON.} Obsession Liner
Eyelashes: Pink Acid- Mascara On My Lashes
Septum: [whatever]- Septum (Color change HUD included) 
Tattoo: .Reckless. El Buho (MAINSTORE FREEBIE!!)
Bodysuit: *APHRODISIAC* Alluring Bodysuit@ Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Hands:(Right) Slink Elegant (Left) Slink Gesture
Vape: [NikotiN] MachineGun Vape @ The Men's Dept
Bracelets: (MG) Maxi Gossamer Neon ChuChu Bangles @ Collabor88
Nails: (NO) Nylon Outfitters Art Nails- Darks @ Collabor88
Skirt: The Secret Store. Annette Peplum Skirt- Neon Lepard @ Collabor88
Shoes: *REIGN. Alee Wedge- Black
Feet: SLINK High





No comments:

Post a Comment