Wednesday, September 10, 2014

All Mine


Hey guys! Chanti here, and I thought I would try something a little different. This was inspired by this amazing tattoo that I got from Pervettte. It's a great full body tattoo that has a great piece on the back, I really didnt want to cover it up with clothes. All the other goodies in this blog are home decor. I hope you everyone enjoys!! <3 xo

What I Am Wearing:
Hair: CLAWTOOTH Business Time- Greyscales
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* Crows Dream @ OMG ROOM
Skin: DeeTaleZ- Leyna- MixedType
Body: SLINK Physique
Panties: ARISE. Vee String- White
Hands: SLINK Elegant
Feet: SLINK High


What's Going On Around Me:
Barrel Chalkboards (Far Right- Far Left): Cheeky Pea Inspirational Boards (*-RETIRED N21 ITEM-*) 
Dress Form: HIDEKI- Dress Form (*-COMMON-*) @  The Chapter 4
Workbench & Stool: HIDEKI- Workspace Table (*-COMMON-*) @ The Chapter 4
Rack and Paint cans: HIDEKI- Artist Tool Shelf (*-COMMON-*) @ The Chapter 4
Kitty: (fd) Fashionably Dead Cat- 15 Maru Pose (*-RARE-*) @ The Gacha Arcade
Skybox: HIDEKI- Industrial Loft Skybox (*-RARE-*) @ The Chapter 4


No comments:

Post a Comment